Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! As you have probably read at the top, this blog is for the Virginia Tech area. I will post at
least once a day to this blog about current and future weather forecasts, along with past events. Postings won't begin
until around September 15th, as a new forecasting computer is on order and will be here by then. Let me know your
thoughts and comments about the blog, and what you'd like to hear more about, as long as it pertains to weather. Also
take note that my forecast are my own opinion and are the best abilities to figure out what may occur. For current
watches and/or warnings, listen to local broadcast media or the NWS. Some things I may post will be days, weeks or
even a year old, so don't rely on this blog for up to the minute warnings. I hope you will find my forecasts
accurate and will come back soon. Try to stay cool for the next few weeks as temps are still going to be in the 80s
and lower 90s!

No comments:

Post a Comment